Are you looking to renovate your bathroom? If yes, there are several points to be considered prior to commencing work. It all starts with identifying your need. What exactly you want to change in your bathroom, is an important question you should ask yourself. If the space is limited you may have to limit your choices for renovation. Before anything else look for a skilled contractor and discuss in detail your needs. You will be able to find out solutions specific to your space.
- You can add a sink area in your bathroom if you don’t already have one. For this you should know how much area you would need for half bath. You should also check your local guidelines for this purpose. To have the space for the bathroom fixed, and also add extra fixtures, you should plan well. Once done, you cannot frequently change as these are permanent fixtures.
- Arranging the bathtub in a corner and having a separate area for toiletries is also essential. You should find a corner that is easily accessible so that all your essentials can be stored. Otherwise, all these have to be stored in a closet outside your bathroom and the access becomes very difficult.
- The towel bars and the accessories rack should be fixed at a proper height. This depends on people using the bathroom. The designer can identify this by analyzing the people living in the house and their usage pattern.
- Along with other things, you should also replace the wiring in your bathroom. These may have been worn out due to heavy usage over the years. Check out for visible damages before proceeding. You can plan to have separate outlets dedicated for each of your appliances that you use from the bathroom like the hair dryer, shaver, straightener etc.
- Make a bathroom design in Fenton, MO such that the plumbing and fixtures are not visible outside. They can be laid inside the walls for better appearance. They can also be brought through the floor area if possible. Hoses all around mar the beauty of the place.
You could also consider changing the lighting of your bathroom to get a better look.